Belt conveyors are an economical and reliable way to transfer bulk materials, such as biomass fuels, SRF/RDF, coal, cement, lime or minerals over short and long distances at various capacities with minimised environmental noise pollution.
BMH helps you to fulfil your specific usage requirements with the materials you handle providing:
- a wide selection of belt types, including special belts for demanding materials and patterned belts for larger angles of inclination,
- spillage-free solutions for loading points,
- belt centring with guide rollers and crowned pulleys,
- comprehensive belt cleaning devices,
- correct belt tension by means of screw or counter weights and
- standard safety devices (emergency stops, guards, safety nets, etc.) to ensure operational safety.
- long lifetime,
- minor need for maintenance,
- high capacity,
- low maintenance and operating costs,
- high reliability,
- straightforward design and
- standard components.