TYRANNOSAURUS® Traversing Screw Reclaimers
TYRANNOSAURUS® Traversing Screw Reclaimers are ideal for automatic reclaiming of fuel from high-volume storages. They are suitable for e.g. biomass fuels, such as wood chips, bark, agro biomass and peat, as well as SRF/RDF. Traversing Screw Reclaimers secure an even flow of material out of the storage and are adjustable to fit process-specific capacity requirements.
There are two types of TYRANNOSAURUS® Traversing Screw Reclaimers..
The LPD model is designed for reclaiming material from rectangular storage silos, A-frame storage buildings, open-air piles and receiving bins.
The LPA model is designed for larger storage systems where a more extensive reclamation area is required. It is provided with supporting rail and drive arrangements in a machinery tunnel.
- heavy-duty construction to ensure a long lifetime,
- constructed from materials and equipped with special linings which best suit the use,
- screws with replaceable teeth for demanding needs,
- easy access to service points,
- central lubrication unit and
- maximum traversing length even up to 300 m.