TYRANNOSAURUS® 9900 Shredders
The TYRANNOSAURUS® 9900 Shredders for MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) and ICW (Industrial & Commercial Waste) are of extremely robust construction and designed for heavy-duty industrial purposes. They represent most advanced technology and strongest design in the market.
TYRANNOSAURUS® 9900 Shredders have a long list of features to ensure reliable and economic operation:
- Heavy-duty frame.
- Rotor made of forged steel.
- Heavy-duty bearings.
- Fully hydraulic heavy-duty drive system at both ends of the rotor. The blockage free drive system provides maximum torque at all speeds. The speed of the rotor is adjustable, typically from 50 to 100 rpm.
- Mechanical couplings are provided between the rotor and the hydraulic motors to protect the motors from radial and axial shocks.
- Separate industrial hydraulic power pack, including leakage oil pan, cavitation protection of the main pumps, level detectors, temperature detectors, filtering systems, shut-off valves, heavy-duty air cooling and oil preheating.
- Each 800 mm counter-knife section has hydraulically-assisted ZeroGap® adjustment to ensure high capacity even with worn knives.
- Central lubrication system.
- The counter knives are of the same type as the rotor knives and can be individually replaced and turned to new cutting edge.
The MIPS® (Massive Impact Protection System) feature protects the knives and screens from severe damages if non shreddable materials enter the machine. When a solid object exceeding the boundary limits hits any of the counter knife assemblies, this counter knife section and the opposite screen section open. The rotor is simultaneously stopped by setting the hydraulic motors in the brake mode. After that the ram will push the rejected object out of the machine.
- The rejected object and a portion of unshredded waste stream coming out at the same time are taken out of the process to a reject bunker.
- Automation of the machine by means of Siemens control logic with large monitor.
- Maintenance control panels.
- As an option, the equipment can be delivered with a remote control unit that can be located for example in the front loader cabin.