BMH attending virtual World Waste to Energy and Resources Summit
BMH Technology will attend the World Waste to Energy and Resources Summit held virtually on October 6th and October 7th 2020. You are welcome to visit our virtual booth where you can book one-to-one meetings with our Sales Manager Mr. Panu Ärölä, challenge him with questions on our solutions and services, take a look at our brochures and learn more about our latest references.
Generally discussed topics in the event are e.g.
- The commercial and policy landscape: New developments in the UK, Europe and globally
- Partnership and risk sharing models: Exploring a collaborative approach to project success
- Project finance and investment: Innovative approaches to funding downstream products
- Decarbonising the transport sector: The long-term future for waste as transport fuel
- Tackling the plastics crisis: The economics of energy, materials, fuels and chemicals from plastic
- International opportunities: Waste to energy projects in Australia, Singapore, India and Serbia
- The climate change agenda: The role of waste conversion in the circular economy