- Established in 1929, nearly 90 years in material handling
- Company HQ in Rauma town, west coast of Finland
- Sales offices in Sweden, Poland and China
- Personnel 112 (2017)
- Turnover 54 M€ (2015)
Solutions and knowhow for processing challenging
- waste based materials to high calorific value fuel
- biomass based power plant fuels
TYRANNOSAURUS® process turns any combustible waste into SRF (Solid Recovered Fuel) which replaces fossil fuels, thus considerably diminishing CO² emissions.
During their operation BMH’s solutions have saved the earth some 441 million tons of fossil CO2 emissions since 1980.
The current annual savings equals to 13.03 million average households heated up by light oil. This equals 5 times the amount of households in Finland. The net savings generated for the environment throughout history equals to 165 million average households heated up by light oil for one year!
To replace coal with sustainable fuel solutions in the power and cement industry.
To solve global waste problems with industrial scale comprehensive solutions.